I "Like"d It

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Oh my heck, I FINALLY know what all the hype was about!!! SOCIAL NETWORK=AMAZE. Haha And seriously, I do have a crush on this fella. [Not so much Mark, as now I'm guessing a) he married that Erica Albright gal (you know, the one whose family changed their name from Albrecht to Albright?) and she's a golddigger b) he may be a little too old for me and c) he'd hate my guts because I would interrupt his work ALL the time] But on Jesse Eisenburg ♥

His spasms, vocabulary, and brilliantly crafted sarcasm just melted my heart.

But that movie had it all. I just can't say enough except there is DEFINITELY a reason it took Oscar after Oscar home this year. (Funny, true story: I wanted to change my status RIGHT after seeing this movie to something about how I felt so bad for Eduardo-ALSO very smokin-but I thought it would just rub salt in the wound. Haha But I did check facebook almost right after)

I'm becoming quite the fan of these sister Friday movie nights. Mom joined me for this one though. Qiarra watched Marmaduke with her friend Brianna instead....ditcher.

And is it just me or do these two look SO much alike?! And they act alike. Yeah I'm not crazy. Unlike Brenda Song in that movie....Haha Setting his bed on fire?! Goodness. I'm surprise he made it out alive. Eduardo. Poor guy. How about the guy that plays you just marries me? It's a win-win for everyone really.

Aaand, last but not least, here's the cherry on top. You're welcome. I mean really, he's just so adorable. "I like Java scripts..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment