So Random

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh crap.

So I just got back from my run (yeah baby!) and I went to check about my loans. Naturally, I got distracted by the Yahoo home page and all the exciting stories they had. One linked me to this other article, 20 Worst Drinks In America. I won't lie to you-the worst hot chocolate (Spoiler: it's Starbucks' White Hot Chocolate) is basically a staple during the tail end and beginning of the year for me. :( I'm so so sad. But it's definitely glance-worthy! It tells you it's sugar equivalence and has some pretty cool pictures! It may only be interesting to me because every time I try to talk my dad into the fact that what I'm drinking is fine (for example, the V8 Pomegranate Blueberry-delish!) he's always says "Oh yeah? Check the sugar content." Stupid sugar. Totally the devil's crop.

Anyway, that was weird. Sorry for the health rant. I don't always love hearing about those either. But! I'm getting pretty excited because I register for my classes in two days!!!! WHOOO!!!! Gosh, I can't wait. I miss school. I'm actually going to be really really sad when I graduate and it's all over!! Anyway, that's depressing. Here are things I can't wait to do

*I-Night at the Rex (er, Fat Cats now? That new name is gross. It reminds me of this guy)
*The BYU-I Center (running the indoor track, devotionals, quiet time there...ahhh)
*Guitars Unplugged and all the other events
*Being up with Alex (in the SAME apartment!) AND Sib (who says you don't stay friends once you get married?)
*Zumba, Abs That Rock, Latin Jam, cycling and all the other fitness classes
*Trips!!!!!!!! (I'm planning on taking at least a few)
*Ward socials (because in Spring they always involve water)
*FHEs (because in Spring they usually involve water)
*Picnics
*SHOOTING. So so so so bad! I know. I'm a hick.
*Hikes
*LOTS of picture taking
*Park weather, the sun, and laying out all day on the weekends!
*Movies that are cheap
*Walking everywhere
*Stadium Singing
*Yellowstone!!!!!!
*Hosting "Nights" (I'd be SUPER excited if I were you)
*Watching Rae thrive during her first semester

This is obviously just a few. And Alex, yes, I have our list ready to go! Gosh. Ok. I have to pretend it's far far away so I can keep myself occupied and let it creep up on me....one last one...WHOOOOOOOO!!!! Ok. Anyway, random thoughts today. Sorry if these posts are boring and keep sounding the same. When we move or something else super interesting happens, you better believe I'll blog about it. But, life is still great & I'm still blessed beyond comprehension!

0 comments:

Post a Comment