YES!!!!!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011


YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Okay, sorry for the dramatic opening, but I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just in case you missed it, I am a HUGE Bachelor fan. Huge. I know. What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic? Well, this season has GOT to be my favorite so far. I think it's because the final two were two women that I actually liked. That being said, OBVIOUSLY, I loooooved Emily Maynard much much more from the very beginning, and I wanted her to win Brad's heart. Right when she stepped outta that limo. Qiarra and I watched every episode, and the closer and closer it got, the more excited we became. She was SO sweet, SO nice to/about everyone (rare on that show) and she carried herself so well! She's gorgeous, she was so honest with him, and she was so mature of her age! Very poised, but had a playful side. Plus, she's the cutest mom ever and her background made me cry probably the first 3 times I heard the story. I could not be more happy that they are together. I swear, watching them, I was on cloud nine. Haha I'm a freak. But they are SO so adorable. Not that I know either one of them, but they are just perfect for each other. His mom agrees with me and pretty much every single girl who watched this season. Haha I can't wait to see what life holds in store for those two. I wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch!!! .....Too much? Ok. But YAY YAY YAY!!!!! The proposal was THE cutest thing. I bawled like a baby. Boys, take notes. (WATCH the linked video!!)

Okay. Yes, I'll admit it. I am a big cheeseball. But my heart giggles every time I watch this. Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment